Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Feral Warpwolf WIP

So for my first post, the latest model I've been working on. The Feral Warpwolf by Privateer Press. My local game store commissioned me to paint the store's battle boxes(a battlebox takes a faction in the game, puts between 3 and 5 models in it as a starter army with stat cards and sells it for a affordable price). I'll review things later in a more indepth process, but this model has been FUN to paint. I seriously can't remember the last time I enjoyed painting all the little details here and there on it.

Over all:



Close up of the head and hand/arm.



I still have alot of work to do on him before I call him finished. He has since been given more paint since these pictures were taken, which I may update with more tommorrow. But for now, this is how he is. Alot of people have commented on the fact he looks better now then the box art Privateer Press has. Eh, I can't say I agree.

1 comment:

  1. Nice face detail on the casting and well painted to make the best of it. Good luck with the blog :-)

    ReplyDelete